Hey, click here to read part 1of intresting parts
- 53.9% of the Mountain Gorilla Population is in Uganda. (Only 700 of these endangered species survive and are shared among three(3) countries Incl. Rwanda and DRC
- Uganda has 6.8% of World butterfly species
- The capital City “
” is one of the dirtiest and potholed cities in the world Kampala
- There are over 30-plus different indigenous language spoken in Uganda
- English is the national language of Uganda
- People don't stay on trees in Uganda!
- Some people i.e the pygmies and bushmen stay in Bushes.
- Uganda is the smallest of the only 4 African countries whose bird species is above the 1000 mark(Recorded within an area comparable to the size of Great Britain)
- Ranked 1st in alcohol consumption globally according to World Health Organization, with 19.47 litres per capita.
- Uganda has one of the smallest churches in Uganda measuring roughly 2.5 metres by 1.5 metres.
- Ranked 3rd in Magic and Wizardry in the world.
- 7.8% species of the world mammals are in Uganda.
- The Longest river(River Nile) in the world has its source in Uganda.
- The earliest-known ancestor of modern apes and humans, the 20 million old fossilized Morotopithecus were unearthed in the 60's near moroto in Eastern Uganda and are now housed at the National Museum.
- Being Gay or Lesbian is a crime!
- Its the country with the highest density of primates in the world, more in land, water bodies compared to any country on the continent.
- The worlds 2nd largest fresh water body, Lake Victoria is partly found in Uganda.
- World’s largest caldera mountains on Mt Elgon are in Uganda.
- Number 110 for freedom of the press according to Freedom House Press Freedom Report.
- People from Europe/America are seen as a ticket out of poverty since they have the mentality that there is no poverty in the western world.
- They drive on the left side.
- 117st ‘happiest’ place on earth according to the Happy Planet Index, which shows the efficiency with which nations are able to convert the planet’s natural resources into long and happy lives for their citizens.
Hey you want to share something with me, hit me up at dexixy [at] yahoo.com.